NMIMS or Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is one of the leading business schools in India. With 11 constituent branches of B-schools at various other cities in the country, it ranks among one of the top 10 business schools.
NMIMS offers masters diploma, doctoral programmes at its campus. But it is more popularly known for its MBA. It offers MBA in almost every stream. Some of the MBA programs offered by the NMIMS are:
- MBA in pharmaceuticals
- MBA in capital markets
- MBA in actuarial science
- MBA in retail management,
- MBA in services
- MBA in banking
- MBA in social entrepreneurship
NMIMS offers world’s top class faculty and environment to its students for MBA. So if you have decided to do an MBA, then NMIMS is the best choice for this.
MBA is such an expensive and demanding degree these days in the corporate world. Everyone wants to pursue an MBA after graduation.
So it is very important to choose a reputed B-school for the degree. And NMIMS must be at the top of your list.
Now the important question is how to opt an MBA in NMIMS.
Let us shed some light over it!
Way to MBA
There are various B- schools for MBA. All the schools employ different entrance tests for admissions. But if you have decided to get into NMIMS for MBA, you must know the procedure for admission.
NMAT is the entrance test employed by NMIMS for its MBA programmes. All you have to do is just apply for NMAT and prepare for the exam.
Once you clear the exam, you will be a part of one of the top most B school throughout MBA.
NMAT- how to apply?
Mostly people get confused about how to apply for NMAT. In the lack of guidance and awareness, they may end up missing chance or making bad decisions. So it is very important to know about the procedure and requirements for NMAT.
The procedure for applying for NMAT is way simple. Just go to the website and create your account by providing accurate details. Now login with the account and fill up the application form properly. Do not forget to choose your schools preferences while filling up the form. Now pay the application fee and upload required documents.
And you are done with the application process of NMAT.
Top tips to ace in NMAT
To ensure a good NMAT result, candidate must follow some tips while preparing for NMAT.
- Try to focus more on the section which is more difficult, as per you.
- Know your strengths and especially your weaknesses. It helps to decide which question to attempt first in exam.
- Try practice papers and mock tests on a regular basis. Try to finish them in proper time.
- Go through the previous year question papers once. It gives a rough idea of the exam pattern and kind of questions that might come. Never get stuck on a question if you are unable to solve it. Leave it to attempt it at the end of exam.
- Jump quickly to other questions.
- Attempt those questions first which are 100% correct according to you.
- Do not fret if the question paper is too difficult for you. Go through the paper and start attempting one by one.
- Read the instructions given carefully. There may be changes in them from previous papers you have attempted.